COURSE CONTENT (DAY 1)
- The basic biology of pest insects
- The significance of a pest’s biology in choosing a control technique for:
- Textile Pests
- Insecticide groups, formulations & application techniques.
COURSE CONTENT (DAY 2)
- Pest control legislation
- COSHH and its significance
- Interpretation of product labels
- How to choose a pesticide
- Personal protective equipment – its choice and maintenance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone starting up as a professional pest controller.
AWARD: Principles of Insect Control Certificate (Through BASIS).
Online exam made available to delegates approximately a week after the course.
BASIS POINTS: 20
*Existing Killgerm customers who have reached a set minimum annual spend limit
- £160.00 + VAT *
- Non-customers – £190.00 + VAT